Smiling at 100 strangers is a part of my 101 wish list for 2012… I smiled at 4 strangers till now… I never met them, maybe will never meet them… but as we say smile spreads smile, that’s what I am doing and everyone should do.
Smiling is contagious… VERY CONTAGIOUS… the truth is I can’t smile at unknown people for some reasons… actually at times I can’t even smile at known people. I feel it’s the most difficult thing to do. I know it would just burn some calories of mine but somehow I don’t feel like smiling at times.
After smiling at these people I felt good when I got the same warmth back. It is worth burning few calories…
96 more to go… :) :) :)
- Funny Human Behavior??? Love??? (getawayzzz.wordpress.com)
- I Don’t Know What to Call It (daydreamdakota.wordpress.com)
- Why I Smile with Lips Closed (ideasandanecdotes.wordpress.com)
- The Back of the Bus (mitchenerchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Tips For Battling B****face (bellasugar.com)
- Today’s Challenge…Smile (theway2fullconsciousness.wordpress.com)
- The Easiest Way to Beat the Winter Blues (itseasybeingvegan.com)
- Smiling Dragon from The Looney DM (looneydm.blogspot.com)
- Rambling On Smiling ~ Ha Ha Helen (elephantjournal.com)
- Day 363: Smiling Hurts My Face (silencemotion.wordpress.com)